- Making Time: 30 minutes
- Portion : 1
- Big egg three pieces.
- Finely chopped mozzarella four tablespoons
- Tomato paste (small jar) 1 piece.
- Baby pepper cut slices four pieces.
- I diced Bulgarian pepper one piece.
- Black olives two pieces.
- ¼ teaspoons each dried savoury
- ¼ basil teaspoons
- ¼ marjoram,
- ¼ oregano
- ¼ teaspoons dried minced onion.
- ¼ teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed.
- ¼ teaspoons dried thyme.
- ¼ teaspoons dried sage leaves.
- ¼ teaspoons dried parsley flakes.
Every human has four endowments – self-awareness, conscience, independent, will and creative imagination; these give us the ultimate human freedom… the power to choose, to respond, to change.
– Stephen Covey
- calories 335 kcal
- proteins 25.6 g
- fats 22.7 g
- carbohydrates 5.6 g
- Pour one tablespoon of finely chopped mozzarella and Italian herbs into small containers suitable for microwaving (or ovens).
- Beat the egg whites a little to make it easier to work with. Do not whisk too long, so as not to form foam!
- Pour the whipped egg whites into each bowl equally and bake in the microwave for about 2 minutes until the proteins are completely ready.
- Allow cooling while you mix the yolks.
- Pour the yolks and lightly fry in a pan, stirring.
- Stir the pizza filling into the eggs and remove the pan from the heat.
- Add on each pizza base half a teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Add the yolks and the remaining Mozzarella.
- Then microwave for 20 seconds or in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot pizza!