- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Drinking chocolate powder
- One and a half measures tequila
- One and a half measures white crème de cacao
- 175ml single cream ice cubes
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of support from a spouse can save a marriage, an expression of support from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential
- Dampen the rim two chilled martini glasses and dip them into the drinking chocolate powder
- Pour the tequila, crème de cacao, cream and grenadine into a mixture shaker and add 8-10 ice cubes, shake vigorously for 10 seconds, then strain the chilled martini glasses.
- For a silk stocking, make a Sombrero adding four teaspoons grenadine to the mixture shaker, Decorate with some grafted nutmeg before serving.