- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes
- Four measures clear distilled alcoholic beverage
- Four teaspoons passion fruit syrup
- Six measures grapefruit juice
- Pink grapefruit slices,
- To decorate
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of support from a spouse can save a marriage, an expression of support from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential
- Half-fill a mixture shaker with ice cubes and put 6-8 ice cubes into each old-fashioned glass.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the shaker and shake until a frost forms on the outside of the shaker, strain over the ice in the glass, decorate each with pink grapefruit slice and serve.
- For a Harvey Wallbanger, float one teaspoon, Galliano, over a mixture of one clear distilled alcoholic beverage and three measures orange juice and plenty of ice.