- Making time 4 hours
- Serving : 25
- One package Strawberry Cake Mix
- Three Eggs
- Sixteen ounces White Cake Frosting
- One-third cup Vegetable Oil
- One-Quarter cups Champagne
- One tablespoons Butter
- Twenty Four ounces White Chocolate
- Half teaspoons Lemon Extract
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cake mix, champagne, eggs and oil.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before crumbling to a bowl.
- Add frosting and mix with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture and arrange them on a lined sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Stir in the lemon extract.
- Dip the balls into the mixture.
- Serve when hardened and enjoy.