- Making time 20 minutes
- Serving : 12
- Half cup butter softened
- Quarter teaspoons Salt
- Two tablespoons Caramel Sauce
- One cup White Chocolate, chopped
- One teaspoon Cinnamon
- One-third cup Flour
- Three quarter of cup White Sugar
- One teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Two tablespoons Milk
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Sift the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt, together in a large bowl.
- Add milk, caramel, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the balls.