- Making time 80 minutes
- Serving : 20
- Two tablespoons Pillsbury Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- One box Pillsbury Vanilla Cake Mix
- Twelve ounces White Candy Melts
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Prepare the cake mix according to the instruction on the package.
- Bake as states and let cool to room temperature.
- Crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Add the frosting and mix with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a tray and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts and dip the balls in the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.