- Making time 70 minutes
- Serving : 35
- Two tablespoons Milk
- Two cups Shredded Coconut
- Eleven ounces Soft Caramels
- Twelve ounces Chocolate Candy Melts
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Place the coconut in a pan and toast it over medium heat until golden.
- Fill a pot with an inch of water and add the milk and caramels.
- Cook until the caramels become fully melted.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Let cool before rolling the mixture out into 35 small balls.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dip the samosa in the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.