- Making time 65 minutes
- Serving : 35
- One package Brownie Mix
- Twelve ounces Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 35 Rolos
- Sea Salt
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Prepare the brownies as stated on the package.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 35 squares.
- Wrap each brownie around one Rolo, forming a bowl.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the balls in it.
- Sprinkle with sea salt immediately.