- Preparation time: 12 hours 15 munities
- Portion: 6 persons
- Three cups pitted tart red cherries
- Half teaspoon almond extract
- One cup white sugar
- Half teaspoon salt
- One-third cup dry white wine
– Barack Obama
- Add the cherries to a blender and puree them evenly for 2 mins.
- Combine in the salt, sugar, almond extract, and white wine.
- Continue to puree everything evenly for 1 more min.
- Enter the mix into a bowl then place a covering of plastic on the bowl.
- Put everything in the fridge.
- Now take out the bowl and stir the mix to break up any large bits of ice.
- Place everything back in the freezer for 8 more hours.