- Preparation time: 120 minutes
- Portion: 6 persons
- Cream 250 ml
- Erythritol 50 g
- Egg Yolk 3 pieces.
- Vanilla Extract to taste
- Xanthan Gum 1/8 teaspoon.
- Vodka 1 tablespoon.
– Francis Bacon
- calories 176kcal
- protein 2.6g
- fat 16.6g
- carbohydrates 4.3g
- Put the cream in a pot on low heat and add erythritol. Without boiling, keep over low heat until erythritol is dissolved.
- Beat the egg yolks. Continue whisking and start adding a mixture of cream in a tablespoon to prevent yolks from boiling.
- As soon as the egg mixture becomes warm, gently pour in the remaining cream and stir.
- Add the vanilla, gum, and vodka and mix with a mixer.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 1-2 hours stirring occasionally.
- While the ice cream freezes, wash and finely chop fresh strawberries.
- Put the strawberries in the ice cream, mix and put in the freezer for another couple of hours.
- Let the ice cream stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before Portion.
- Oat milk is high in natural fibre and iron and low in fat. Oats are also said to have properties within them that help with clearer skin by improving the Nutrition of it.