- Cooking time: 60 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Almond Flour – 1 half cups
- Coconut Flour – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Protein – 30 g
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Salt to taste
- Eggs – 3
- Vanilla Extract to taste
- Sour Cream – 1/4 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter melted – 1/4 cup
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl.
- Then, add the vanilla and mix for 1 minute.
- Add the sour cream to the eggs, butter, and milk and beat another 30 seconds.
- Add dry Ingredients for 2 – 3 rounds and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and put into an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 50 minutes.