- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion: 1 persons
- Eggs 2
- Parmesan Cheese grated two tablespoons.
- Psyllium 1 tablespoon.
- Spices “Provencal herbs” 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil for frying two teaspoons
- Mozzarella Cheese 50 g
- Tomato Paste 3 teaspoon
- Basil to taste
Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.
– Ron Hall
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl that your submersible blender fits comfortably.
- Beat the eggs into the blender for at least 60 seconds so that the psyllium can absorb the moisture.
- Heat the pan to medium temperature.
- Then, melt the coconut butter and pour the pizza mixture.
- As soon as the top starts to set slightly, turn the pizza base upside down and cook for another minute.
- Layout and smooth the tomato paste in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese and put into a preheated oven 200 C.
- Once the cheese has melted, you can remove and sprinkle with basil.