- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One apple
- One banana
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- One handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml of coconut water
- Ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the smoothie maker cup and blend.
- The sweetness of the raspberries and banana will mask the taste for anyone that has a dislike of walnuts.
- Walnuts contain linoleic and linolenic fatty acid, two heart-Healthy essential fatty acids. Walnuts are also a great source of protein, fibre and are also high in magnesium and potassium, vital electrolytes in muscle function.