- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of mixed greens
- One tablespoon of acai berries (fresh, dried or powdered)
- One handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 250ml of soymilk/unsweetened nut milk
- Add all the ingredients to the smoothie maker cup and blend.
- Top up with water if required.
- Acai berries can be purchased from some supermarkets and all Nutrition food stores.
- Acai berries are commonly found in the rain forests of the Amazon and are very high in antioxidants. They are said to help prevent blood clots by improving overall blood circulation and relaxing the blood vessels.