- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of spinach
- One handful of kale
- One apple
- One carrot
- One tablespoon of mixed seeds
- 250ml of coconut Water
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Feel free to add more seeds if you wish.
- Top up with water if required.
- Blend for around 30 seconds.
- Kale can help lower cholesterol levels. Kale is low in calories, high in fibre and has zero fat.
- Spinach has high levels of potassium, and low levels of sodium, the composition of these minerals help to lower blood pressure.
- You will probably have seen spinach and kale feature quite heavily throughout this book, and with good reason. They are both so incredibly good for you, with so many Nutrition benefits.