- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of spinach
- One handful of frozen raspberries
- One banana
- Two squares of grated dark chocolate (minimum 75% cocoa content)
- One tablespoon of peanut butter (natural if possible)
- 250ml of coconut water
- Grate the chocolate.
- Place all the ingredients in the blender cup and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add more liquid if you require a thinner drink.
- Dark chocolate can help lower your blood pressure according to research. By eating good quality dark chocolate a few times, a week, you can help prevent the formation of blood clots along with improves the blood flow to your heart.
- Peanut butter (if of the natural variety) has around 75% unsaturated fats, which help keep your heart Healthy. The protein and fat in natural peanut butter will keep you feeling fuller for longer.