- Making time 20 minutes
- Serving : 8
- Two Apples, peeled and grated
- Half teaspoons Cinnamon
- Four tablespoons Sugar
- One cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Quarter cup finely chopped Hazelnuts
- Four tablespoons shredded coconut, plus more for coating
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Place the grated apples, cinnamon and sugar in a saucepan. Cook until softened.
- Let cool slightly before handling.
- Place in a bowl along with 4 tablespoons coconut flakes, Graham cracker crumbs, and hazelnuts.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Roll each ball in coconut.