- Making time 20 minutes
- Serving : 5- 10
- Three and Half ounces plus seven ounces melted White Chocolate
- Six ounces crumbed Biscuits
- Two ounces Cream Cheese
- Two tablespoons Confectioners’ Sugar
- Half teaspoons Cinnamon
- One Apple
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Peel and finely chop the apple.
- Place in a pot, fill with water and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the biscuits, 3 Half ounces melted white chocolate and apple.
- Mix with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Coat the balls with 7 ounces melted white chocolate.
- Serve after the chocolate hardens.