- Making time 30 minutes
- Serving: 10
- Two and a Half cups Vanilla Wafers, crushed
- Half cup mashed Bananas
- Tree Quarter cup Powdered Sugar
- Twelve ounces White Candy Melts
- Eight ounces of Cream Cheese
- Half cup chopped Pecans
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Combine the sugar, banana, wafers, cream cheese and banana, in a bowl with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt the white candy melts and dip the balls in it.
- Top with chopped pecans immediately.