- Making time 70 minutes
- Serving: 15
- Three Eggs
- Quarter teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1 2/3 cups Flour
- Three-quarter cup Canola Oil
- One teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Half a teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Half tablespoons Cinnamon
- Half cup Brown Sugar
- Half cup Granulated Sugar
- Two Carrots, grated
- Eight ounces of Cream Cheese
- Quarter cup Pecan Pieces
- One teaspoon salt
- Two teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- One and a Half cups of White Chocolate Chips
- One tablespoon butter
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the eggs, canola oil, sugars and vanilla.
- Stir in baking soda, and powder, salt, nutmeg, and flour.
- Fold in the carrots.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before crumbling in a bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture and arrange them on a lined tray.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate mixture and sprinkle them with pecan pieces immediately.