- Making time 80 minutes
- Serving : 50
- One-Quarter cups Water
- Three Eggs
- One Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 50 Maraschino Cherries
- 16 ounces Chocolate Chips
- One tub Pillsbury White Frosting
- Half cup Vegetable Oil
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Combine the cake mix, water, oil and eggs. Bake in a greased pan as stated on the package.
- Let cool before crumbling in a bowl.
- Add the frosting and mix with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 50 small bites.
- Wrap each bite around one cherry, making sure to make a ball-like shape.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coat the bombs with it.
- Arrange on a lined sheet and return to the fridge for another 15 minutes.