Start to finish: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- Six ounces dried multigrain spaghetti or soba (buckwheat noodles)
- One-third cup peanut sauce
- One-third cup carrot juice
- One tablespoon canola oil
- One tablespoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- One (16-ounce) package shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
- Three-fourth cup shredded carrots
– Harry S. Truman
- calories 285 kcal
- protein 12g
- fat 7g
- carbohydrates 45g
- cholesterol 0mg
- sodium 381mg
- dietary fibre 7g
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to hot pan. Using kitchen scissors, snip pasta into small pieces; cover and keep warm.
- For sauce, in a small bowl whisk together peanut sauce and carrot juice; set aside.
- Pour oil into a wok or large non-stick skillet; heat wok over medium high heat.
- Add ginger; cook and stir for 15 seconds. Add broccoli slaw and carrots; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add sauce to wok; stir all Ingredients together to coat with sauce. Cook and stir about 2 minutes more or until heated through.
- Add pasta; toss gently to coat. Serve warm.