Prep: 35 minutes
Bake: 40 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- Two 9- to 13-ounce packages frozen shrimp, pork, or chicken pot stickers
- One 16-ounce package frozen Asian-blend stir-fry vegetables with sugar snap pea pods, thawed
- One 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- One tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- One 14-ounce can lower-sodium beef broth
- Two tablespoons corn-starch
- Two tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Two tablespoons honey
- One teaspoon Chinese-style hot mustard
- One tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Chile oil (optional)
– Harry S. Truman
- calories 272 kcal
- protein 9g
- fat 5g
- carbohydrates 46g
- cholesterol 12mg
- sodium 751mg
- dietary fibre 3g
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pot stickers according to package directions; drain, if necessary.
- Place pot stickers in an ungreased 2 1⁄2- quart casserole. Stir in vegetables, water chestnuts, and ginger; set
- In a medium saucepan combine broth, corn-starch, soy sauce, honey, and mustard; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Pour broth mixture over pot stickers in casserole.
- Bake, covered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. If desired, serve with chili oil.