Prep: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 wraps
- Four slices bacon, chopped
- One cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- Half cup chopped green sweet pepper
- Quarter teaspoon chili powder
- Quarter teaspoon ground black pepper
- One-eight teaspoon salt
- One cup refrigerated egg product
- Quarter cup chopped seeded tomato
- Few drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- Four 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- calories 195 kcal
- protein 11g fat 9g
- carbohydrates 18g
- cholesterol 11mg
- sodium 462mg
- dietary fibre 1g
- In a large non-stick skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings in skillet; discard the remaining drippings.
- Add mushrooms, sweet pepper, chili powder, black pepper, and salt to drippings in skillet; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add egg product. Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to seton the bottom and around edges.
- Using a spatula, lift and fold partially cooked eggs so that the uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Continue cooking over medium heat about 2 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through but is still glossy and moist.
- Stir in bacon, tomato, and hot pepper sauce.
- Divide egg mixture among tortillas; roll up tortillas.