- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 12 persons
- Cauliflower with almond flour!
- Kachan cauliflower one piece.
- Salt half teaspoon
- Almond flour 1/4 mugs
- Cheddar cheese 1/4 cup maternity
- Parmesan cheese half cup
- Large egg three pieces.
- Avocado oil one tablespoon
If you change the way you do things, the things you look at change.
– Wayne Dyer
- Calories- 78kcal
- Proteins – 5g
- Fats – 5.4g
- Carbohydrates- 3.2g
- Grind the cauliflower in a blender to a state of rice. Transfer to a bowl, salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then add the almond flour, cheese and eggs to the cabbage.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Heat a pancake pan on medium heat, add avocado oil and fry pancakes for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- When removing the pancakes from the pan, put them on a paper towel so that they give off excess oil and moisture.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions!