- Cooking Times: 30 minutes
- Serving: 8 persons
- Mozzarella cheese 100 g
- Cream cheese 30 g
- Almond flour 1 cup
- Egg 1 piece.
- Beef sausage eight pieces.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- In a bowl, mix the mozzarella, cream cheese and flour.
- Microwave for 30 sec.
Things alter for worse spontaneously, if they are not adjusted for the better designedly.
– Francis Bacon
- Calories- 344kcal
- Proteins – 17.3g
- Fats – 28.5g
- Carbohydrates- 4.7g
- Beat the egg and mix thoroughly.
- The dough should make a thick consistency.
- Put mixture between two sheets of parchment and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough into eight strips using a pizza wheel.
- Gently wrap the sausages in the mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Send to the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.