- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 4persons
- Pepper sweet two pieces.
- Egg 4 pieces.
- Ricotta cheese half cup
- Mozzarella cheese half cup
- Parmesan cheese half cup
- Garlic, powder one teaspoon
- Spinach fresh, small leaves half cup
Things alter for worse spontaneously, if they are not adjusted for the better designedly.
– Francis Bacon
- Calories- 245kcal
- Proteins – 17.8g
- Fats – 16.3g
- Carbohydrates- 7.1g
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Cut the peppers in two and remove the seeds.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the cheese, eggs and garlic.
- Leave a couple of tablespoons of parmesan to sprinkle.
- Stuff, the halves of the peppers with the resulting mixture, put the spinach leaves on top and lightly press them in with a fork.
- Wrap the peppers in foil and send in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the peppers, remove the foil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 3-5 minutes.