- Cooking time: 55 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Cream Cheese 90 g
- Egg 1
- Almond Flour 140 g
- Erythritol 4 tablespoons.
- Cocoa Powder 2 tablespoons.
- Cream cheese 500 g
- Sour Cream 250 ml
- Egg 3 pieces.
- Erythritol 100 g
- Vanilla Extract half teaspoon.
- Peanut Butter 100 g
- Dark Chocolate, sugar-free 60 g
- Coconut Oil 1 tablespoon.
Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.
– Ron Hall
- calories 376kcal
- proteins 9g
- fats 36g
- carbohydrates 5g
- Preheat oven to 150 ° C. Melt the butter and mix with all the other ingredients for the base in a medium-sized bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the bottom of the 23 cm from.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Increase the oven temperature to 200 ° C.
- Mix the cream cheese softened at room temperature, sour cream, and eggs until smooth.
- Add sweetener, vanilla extract, and peanut butter, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the base and gently tap the dish on the table to get rid of air bubbles.
- Bake cheesecake for 10 minutes lower the temperature to 100 ° C and continue to bake for another 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave with the door ajar for 2 hours.
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or a water bath.
- Mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least two hours so that the cheesecake and chocolate are entirely frozen.
- If your oven does not have a convection mode, you can either raise the temperature by 10-15 ° C or keep the cake a little longer.