- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 8 persons
- Chicken Thigh Fillet 500g
- Mozzarella Cheese (grated) 100 g
- Large Egg 1 piece.
- Celery 60g
- Blue cheese 30 g
- Tomato Paste 3 tablespoon.
- Butter 2 tablespoon.
- Sour cream half tablespoon.
- Chives 12 g
- Oregano half teaspoon
- Black pepper half teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.
– Ron Hall
- calories 172kcal
- proteins 13.8g
- fats 12.9g
- carbohydrates 1.1g
- Preheat oven to 200 ° С. Grind the chicken thighs using a food processor, then place in a large, deep bowl.
- Add 50 g of mozzarella, egg, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Put a sheet of parchment paper on the pizza tray and spread the mixture evenly, about 5 mm thick. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the cake is being prepared, melt the butter in a skillet.
- Finely chop the celery into cubes and cook until it is soft and begins to fry.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and tomato paste.
- When the pizza is ready, remove it from the oven.
- Spread the sauce over the entire surface of the cake.
- Then, sprinkle with roasted celery and the remaining mozzarella and blue cheese.
- Return the pizza tray to the oven for another 7-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and begins to brown.
- Finally, take out the pizza and decorate with green onions.