- Canning jars
- Preparation time: 70 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- One (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- One cup of white sugar
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- Three cups of plain Greek yoghurt
- Two cups pitted, chopped fresh cherries
– Andy Warhol
- In a large bowl, mash the cream cheese with sugar until thoroughly combined; stir in the lemon juice, and mix in the yoghurt, about a cup at a time, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the cherries.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and chill until very cold, at least 4 hours.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream freezer and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- For a firmer texture, pack the frozen yoghurt into a covered container, and freeze it for several hours
- Lemon: Lemons contain a lot of vitamin C (as well as other antioxidants) which help reduce blemishes and wrinkles. Lemons are a great detoxifier, helping your body become cleaner on the inside, resulting in Healthy and clear skin on the outside.