- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Chicken breast 500 g
- Sour cream 100 g
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Gratitude can transform standard days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into jobs and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
– William Arthur Ward
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 135kcal
- proteins 17.5g
- fats 6.6g
- carbohydrates 0.54g
- For the sauce: finely grate the garlic. Then, add salt to the sour cream
- along with pepper and garlic, mixing well.
- Lay out chicken breast on a baking sheet and cover with the sauce.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle over the breasts.
- Put in the oven, preheated to 180°C, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- To prevent burning, cover the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.