- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 2 persons
- Coconut Flour – 4 tablespoons.
- Eggs 4
- Milk (soy, almond) – 25 ml
- Apple or Pumpkin Puree – 1 tablespoon.
- Coconut Oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Cinnamon – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Baking powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Erythritol to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vanilla Extract to taste
- Low-Calorie Syrup to taste
Gratitude can transform standard days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into jobs and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
– William Arthur Ward
- calories 242kcal
- proteins 8g
- fats 12g
- carbohydrates 19g
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Stir liquid ingredients thoroughly, then add dry ingredients.
- Let the mixture stand for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the waffle iron and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- You can immediately serve waffles, or, you can put them in the fridge and then put them in the toaster for a minute before Portion.