- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Chicken Fillet 3 pieces
- Garlic Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Asparagus 12 pieces
- Cream cheese 60 g
- Butter 1 tablespoon.
- Olive Oil 1 teaspoon.
- Marinara Sauce, sugar-free 90 ml
- Parmesan Cheese 90 g
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood, their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel, but allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in life, make a conscious effort to choose your attitude.
– Amy Morin
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 611kcal
- proteins 61g
- fats 32g
- carbohydrates 8g
- Cut the chicken fillet and open like a book (or butterfly).
- Then put asparagus.
- Rub the chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Divide the cream cheese into three pieces and spread evenly on the inside of the chicken fillet.
- Stuff the chicken with the asparagus and “close” the chicken, securing it with a toothpick.
- Heat the pan and fry the breasts on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet, brush with marinara sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Put the baking tray in the oven at 180 ° C for 5 minutes, or until all the cheese has melted and turned into a golden crust!