- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Chicken legs eight pieces
- Olive oil two tablespoons.
- Garlic 5 – 10 pieces.
- Lemon juice one piece.
- Fresh parsley 120 g, finely chopped
- Butter 4 tablespoon.
- Salt and pepper to taste
I am like a tree, my leaves might change colour, but my roots are the same.
– Rose Namajunas
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 546kcal
- proteins 42g
- fats 39g
- carbohydrates 7g
- Put the chicken legs in a baking dish, richly greased with butter.
- Add salt, and pepper, then sprinkle with parsley and chopped garlic.
- Pour over lemon juice and olive oil.
- Put the dish in the oven at 225 C and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For the last 10 minutes, the temperature can be slightly reduced.