- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Peanuts 1 ounce.
- Egg 1 large
- Zucchini 2 large
- Lime 1 large
- Soy sauce two tablespoons.
- White onion 1 chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves, minced
- Chicken thighs 16 ounces., boneless and skinless
- Olive oil one tablespoon.
- Chilli flakes optional
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
– Mariliyn Monroe
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 230kcal
- proteins 30g
- fats 12g
- carbohydrates 3.5g
- Add olive oil and onion over medium heat and cook until onions are translucent. Add the garlic and cook about three minutes or until fragrant.
- Cook the chicken in the pan for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked). Remove chicken from heat and shred it using a couple of forks.
- Next, scramble the egg in the pan.
- Once the egg is fully cooked, and the zucchini noodles and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Cut the ends off the zucchini and cut into thin noodles.
- Set zucchini noodles aside.
- Return the shredded chicken to the pan.
- Finally, give it some zing with soy sauce, lime juice, peanuts, and chilli flakes.