- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- Salmon Steak (or Cod or Sea Bass) 900g
- Honey 2 tablespoons.
- Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon 1piece
- Vegetable Oil 1 tablespoon.
- Red Pepper quarter teaspoon.
- Black Pepper quarter teaspoon.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
– Mariliyn Monroe
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 145kcal
- proteins 15.8g
- fats 5.85g
- carbohydrates 6.2g
- Cut salmon fillet into portions.
- For the sauce, mix the honey with soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper and vegetable oil.
- Cover fish with the prepared mixture, wrap with foil and cool in a fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place the fish on the grill, skin-side down, and fry until tender.
- Serve decorated with herbs and lemon slices.