- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 4 persons
- Chicken breast four pieces
- Broccoli (medium) 1 piece
- Cheese 100 g
- Olive oil two tablespoons.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- calories 111kcal
- proteins 19g
- fats 3.6g
- carbohydrates 0.32g
- Boil broccoli in salted water for about 5 minutes, rinse.
- Salt pieces of chicken breast.
- Cut cheese into small pieces and place it on the tenderized meat.
- Add about 3-4 tablespoons of broccoli on top of the cheese.
- Wrap the chicken slice into the roll on the cling film, fix the ends and seam with a pair of toothpicks, fry the rolls in olive oil for about a minute on both sides.
- Grease the baking sheet with olive oil and place the rolls side seam down.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.