- Cooking time: 70 minutes
- Portion: 5 persons
- Almond Flour 90 g
- Butter 60 g
- Erythritol 2 tablespoons.
- Vanilla extract half teaspoon.
- Cream Cheese 500 g
- Whipping Cream 125 ml
- Eggs 2
- Yolk 1
- Erythritol 1 tablespoon.
- Lemon Zest 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract half teaspoon.
- Fresh Blueberries 60 g
Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.
– Ron Hall
- calories 335kcal
- proteins 7g
- fats 33g
- carbohydrates 4g
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C. Grease a 22 cm pan with butter and cover the
- base with parchment paper. Melt coconut oil and cook until it has a nutty aroma. This will give a taste similar to chocolate. Remove from heat and add almond flour, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Mix thoroughly and pour the mixture on the bottom of the mould, tightly pressing.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the crust becomes slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool while you are preparing the filling.
- Combine the cream cheese, cream, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Pour the mixture onto the bottom cake. Increase heat to 200 ° C and bake for 15 minutes.
- Then reduce the heat to 110 ° C and cook for another 45-60 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let cool in the oven.
- Remove the cake when it has cooled completely and placed it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with fresh blueberries.