- Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Dark Chocolate without sugar 55g
- Almond Flour 1 tablespoon.
- Butter 50g
- Eggs 2
- Erythritol 2 tablespoons.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 460kcal
- proteins 11g
- fats 43g
- carbohydrates 3.4g
- Melt the chocolate and butter and mix thoroughly.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer.
- Add the eggs, almond flour, and sweetener to the chocolate mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds and place in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 9 minutes, or until the top of the cake is set.
- Do not overdo it – the centre should remain liquid.