- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes
- 11/2 measures lemon clear distilled alcoholic beverage
- Four measures Triple sec
- Three teaspoons lime juice
- One measure cranberry juice
- Lime wedge, to decorate
We cannot change our history, and we cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way; we cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixture shaker.
- Shake and strain into a glass, decorate with a lime wedge and serve.
- For a Williamsburg, add ice cubes, 11/2 measures star anise-infused clear distilled alcoholic beverage, two teaspoons crème de framboise, two teaspoons triple sec, three teaspoons lime juice and one measure cranberry juice to a mixture shaker and shake, strain into a martini glass, decorate with a raspberry and serve.