- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes
- Two measures distilling wine
- Two measures dark crème de cacao
- Two measures single cream
- One measure Mandarine Napoleon
- Four dashes orange bitters
- Orange-flavoured chocolate shavings, to decorate
We cannot change our history, and we cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way; we cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
- Half-fill a mixture shaker with ice cubes, add the remaining ingredients and shake until a frost forms on the inside of the shaker
- Strain into two chilled martini glasses, decorate with orange-flavoured chocolate shavings and serve.
- For a Distilling wine, shake together two measures each of distilling wine, dark crème de cacao and single cream. Strain into chilled martini glasses and decorate with some crumbled chocolate flake.