- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes two measures clear distilled alcoholic beverage
- Three lychees, plus extra to decorate
- One measure triple sec
- Three teaspoons lemon juice
The change will not come if we wait for some other person or some additional time; we are the ones we have been waiting for; we are the change that we seek.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixture shaker and mix-up.
- Shake, then rinsing into a glass, decorate with lychee and serve.
- For an Annabella, ad ice cubes, two measures clear distilled alcoholic beverage, ½ plum, two lychees, four teaspoons rose syrup and four teaspoons lemon juice to a mixture shaker and mix-up.
- Shake, then strain into a martini glass, decorate with lychee and serve.