- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes
- 2 measures gin
- Three teaspoons sweet vermouth
- Two teaspoons orange liqueur
- Two dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange twist, to decorate
The change will not come if we wait for some other person or some additional time; we are the ones we have been waiting for; we are the change that we seek.
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill a glass with ice and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir, decorate with an orange twist and serve.
- For a Dutch rose, add 12/2 measures clear distilled alcoholic beverage, two teaspoons orange liqueur, two teaspoons dry vermouth, two dashes orange bitters, one dash orange blossom water and one teaspoon grenadine to a martini glass filled with ice cubes and stir. Decorate with an orange twist and serve.