- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Ice cubes
- One measure gin
- One measure of sweet vermouth
- One measure Campari
- Orange wedge, to decorate
The change will not come if we wait for some other person or some additional time; we are the ones we have been waiting for; we are the change that we seek.
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and add the remaining ingredients to a glass and stir.
- Decorate with an orange wedge and serve.
- For a Primera, fill an old-school glass with ice cubes, add 11/2 measures tequila, four teaspoons Aperol, two teaspoons sweet vermouth, three teaspoons dry vermouth and dashes of orange bitters, stir and serve.