- Making Time: 25 minutes
- Portion : 30
- Cream cheese 90 g
- Large egg three pieces.
- Almond flour three tablespoons
- Coconut flour 1.5 tablespoons
- Baking powder half art. spoons
- Vanilla extract to taste
- Erythritol 4 tablespoons
- Liquid stevia 2 ml
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- calories 32kcal
- proteins 1.4g
- fats 2.7g
- carbohydrates 0.8g
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Then, take an immersion blender and carefully “punch” the mixture until you get a uniform consistency.
- By experience, you need to work with a mixer for at least a minute and a half.
- Otherwise, lumps may remain.
- Heat the waffle iron and grease with coconut oil.
- I use only it for frying, and it does not emit carcinogens at high temperatures.
- The doughnuts were baked for 6 minutes, but the time may vary slightly depending on your waffle iron, so for the first three minutes just do not open the lid, and then check that it does not burn.