- Making Time: 15 minutes
- Portion : 5
- Egg 3 pieces.
- Ricotta 70g
- Vanillin half teaspoon
- Almond milk 25 g
- Almond flour 250 ml
- Flax flour 45 g
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon.
- Baking powder one teaspoon
- Stevia powder 1/4 teaspoon.
- Blueberry 25 g
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- calories 311kcal
- proteins 15.2g
- fats 22.6g
- carbohydrates 10.8g
- Preheat the pan over medium heat.
- Mix eggs, ricotta, vanilla, and unsweetened almond milk.
- Mix almond, flax flour, salt, baking powder and stevia in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the blender and mix until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Add blueberries to the mixture and mix.
- Put the butter on a preheated pan. Wait until it is melted.
- Pour two tablespoons of mixture in the pan, to get the desired size Pancake.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.