[Making Time: 15 minutes
- Portion : 2
- Almond flour 50 g
- Large egg two pieces.
- Coconut milk 30 ml
- Pumpkin puree 25 g
- Erythritol 3 tablespoons
- Flax seeds two tablespoons
- Baking powder half tablespoon
- Vanilla extract to taste
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- calories 296kcal
- proteins 14.2g
- fats 21.9g
- carbohydrates 13.4g
- In a large bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients. Mix thoroughly until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a sifter. I strongly recommend sifting flour, because this significantly affects the texture of the mixture.
- Sift all dry ingredients into a liquid mixture.
- Stir until the mixture becomes the consistency of liquid sour cream.
- Heat the waffle iron and grease with coconut oil. I only use it for frying, because it does not emit carcinogens at high temperatures.
- Waffles are usually baked for 5-6 minutes, but the time may vary depending on your waffle iron, so for the first three minutes do not open the lid, and then check readiness.