- Making Time: 10 minutes
- Portion : 1
- Egg 2 pieces.
- Bacon (slice) 2 pieces.
- Egg yolk one piece.
- Oil 75 g
- Lemon juice is half a teaspoon
- Salt to taste
I am like a tree, my leaves might change colour, but my roots are the same.
– Rose Namajunas
- calories 361kcal
- proteins 13g
- fats 33g
- carbohydrates 3.5g
For the sauce:
- In a scoop, mix the yolk with lemon juice and add a teaspoon of water.
- Put on low heat, heat and start adding one tablespoon of oil and stir well.
- When you enter all the oil and the texture becomes homogeneous, remove from heat, salt and cool.
- Fry the bacon in a non-stick frying pan until it has given up almost all the fat.
- Then, fold to a paper towel and blot on both sides.
- Take a bun, cut into two parts, lightly fry in a frying pan on the bottom of the slice; top with bacon, poached egg and pour hollandaise sauce!