- Makes one glass martini
- Equipment; cocktail shaker, strainer
- Two measures gin
- Four raspberries
- One measure triple sec
- Three teaspoons lime juice
- One teaspoon pastis
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge, to decorate
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, raspberries, triple sec, lime juice and pastis to a mixture shaker and mix-up.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake, then strain into a glass, decorate with a lime wedge and serve
- For a Margarita, add two measures tequila, one measures triple sec and three teaspoons lime juice to a mixture shaker, fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake. Strain into a martini glass, decorate with a lime wedge and serve.