- Mixture shaker, Mix-up and Strainer
- Half pink grapefruit, peeled
- Ice cubes
- Two measures Blanco tequila
- Two measures soda water
- One teaspoon agave syrup
- Pink grapefruit wedge, to decorate
- Juice the pink grapefruit and add the juice to a glass full of ice cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the glass, decorate with a grapefruit wedge and serve.
- For a Paloma Verde, juice 5 cm piece cucumber, half pink grapefruit, five pineapple chunks and one sprig coriander pour the juice into a Collins glass full of ice cubes and add two measures tequila and 2 measures soda water, decorate with a grapefruit wedge and serve.